Technician – Central Europe
Place : BRATISLAVA
Contract : Open ended contract
Pay : according to profile
Category : After Sale Service
Numalliance is the leading brand for CNC machines in forming of wire, tube and flatstock.
Leading provider of turnkey productivity solutions for cold forming metal wire, tube and flat-stock is a dynamical and innovative mid-sized company. Numalliance CNC machines and production cells are designed and manufactured for 100% in France and more than 85% of this production is sold worldwide. The Numalliance group is located in France with 6 design and construction plants and represented worldwide thanks to its 9 subsidiaries and technical sales offices.
To sustain our growth in Central Europe, we are looking for a Technician to join our future subsidiary that will be based in Central Europe – Slovakia.
During the first three months, you will receive training in France.
We are seeking a Technician who thrive on responsibility, who is eager to learn. This job demands a highly motivated individual with technical, communications and organizational skills.
In permanent contact with all the entities of the group, you will ensure the machine commissioning, maintenance, and repairs in Central Europe.
- Preparation of interventions before business travels (commissioning, repairs, rehabilitation …)
- Training of customers maintenance staff
- Technical support pre and after sales
- Following quality, environment and safety instructions
- Participating in assembly of the machines and tests, when needed
- Good knowledge in mechanics, automatism and/or electro technical
- Good representation in space
- Analysis and diagnosis of technical problems
- Languages (fluent, professional use): English ; and at least two of these languages : Polish Slovak, Czech, Hungarian…
- Management of priorities and emergencies
- High availability (many business travels in Central Europe)
- Autonomy, dynamism, initiative, reactivity
The job we are offering is a permanent contract.